First game new BA.

Morticon

Indy, keep in mind that the Litany of Faith only grants a 5+++ against mortal wounds, so you’d still need the Standard of Sacrifice to make SG resilient.

Astorath is very good nonetheless. 5 litanies, MoD, 2+/4++ and his axe make him excellent for his points. His utility is through the roof as his buffs can help out a gunline as well as assault units/DC.

I’d find it hard to substitute him for a regular chaplain that’s just 15 points less...

Also the “extra 4” movement each turn” might sound compelling, but you’re only getting an extra 2” of movement, which isn’t enough to make a turn 1 charge reliably possible, if your opponent doesn’t want you to. Just something to keep in mind.

Otherwise, yeah pretty excited myself. My stuff will hopefully arrive this weekend, gotta paint up some more stuff before that and then test out some of the new BA goodies. :smile.:

I would be running Rhinos for LoS blocking on the flying fortress and Scout spam to put pressure on them up front. So it would be a decidedly start-on-the-board list (which I have had great success with as outlined other places).

Good call on the Litany. Always takes a few games for all the new things to click.