=] 12 Months of Hobby 2020 [=

Grotsmasha

I, Wolf Guard Einar , embark on the 12 Months of Hobby Challenge, and for the month of January pledge to complete 4 Intercessors to the defence of the Space Wolves Faction by month's end.

Going to get these 4 done

To go with this guy.

If I get them done quick I will do 3 Aggressors too.

Edited by Wolf Guard Einar

I robofish7591, embark on the 12 Months of Hobby Challenge, and for the month of January vow to finish one chaplain for the Ultramarines and the Imperium Faction!

Just a small vow for me this month, classes are starting again and I have some other things that need to get done. Finishing this guy should be easy enough though.

med_gallery_84735_15442_1791756.jpg

Query regarding the basing part of this challenge:

Does it have to be fancy scenic bases, or does a simple coat of paint or two on an otherwise stock GW base count?

I ask because I likely won't have the money or time to buy or make fancy bases in the style I want for a few months. :sweat:

If fancy bases are required I might have to sit this challenge out for the moment, but I'll surely be keeping an eye on it. :happy.:

Query regarding the basing part of this challenge:

Does it have to be fancy scenic bases, or does a simple coat of paint or two on an otherwise stock GW base count?

I ask because I likely won't have the money or time to buy or make fancy bases in the style I want for a few months. :sweat:

If fancy bases are required I might have to sit this challenge out for the moment, but I'll surely be keeping an eye on it. :happy.:

Anything but plain, unpainted black will be acceptable :tu:

To be honest, I didn't even check in 2019... 

And guardians done. I finished these yesterday but just didn't have time to post until now.

gallery_141590_16070_267310.jpg

Hey guys, another ammendment to the Rules,

sml_gallery_48988_16024_1138.png

Any Completed Plodding Along vow made in Jan-Jun is worth 10CP

Any Completed Plodding Along vow made in Jul-Dec is worth 5CP

Ooh interesting! I will be pledging a slow burn I think. Just need to decide on what....

After last year's failure on my part decided to give it another go now everythings going better I think. Also got my Night Lords slowly reforming rather than trying other projects so hopefully keeps me on the straight and narrow :tongue.: Can't say I quite understand the whole using CP thing but sure I'll pick it up!

I, Aeternus, embark on the 12 Months of Hobby Challenge, and for the month of January pledge to complete the remaining work to half of 8th claw (two marines to be based, three to be painted) to aid in the defence of the Chaos Faction by month's end.

I also vow one Chaos Knight Desecrator/Rampager (magnetised) to paint and base as a plodding along vow. A Lord-Akritai of Knight Household Kerberos will walk once more.

L3vEYrv.jpgFZNZQdt.jpg
Edited by Aeternus

Well here is the in progress image of my Intercessors for this challenge. Lots to do, but I'll get it done. :biggrin.:

gallery_26154_4148_841029.jpg

Cambrius

Is that a Contrast Purple? If yes, which one, and over which base? It's pretty darn close to what I'd like for my Heralds

Anything but plain, unpainted black will be acceptable :thumbsup: 

To be honest, I didn't even check in 2019... 

Ah, interesting! Thanks for the clarification.

Now all I have to do is figure out what I'm going to paint, and I might be able to join in with this. :sweat: :laugh.:

Damn Gederas, those guys look super sweet. Nice clean lines.

I have finished (finally) the containers. Photos are a bit washed out due to flash but they give the general idea:

gallery_36568_16061_13347.jpggallery_36568_16061_92985.jpg

Now to move onto the Intercessors. And maybe start on my Knight. Who knows...