=] 12 Months of Hobby 2020 [=

Grotsmasha

Let's get ambitious! I've got my Ork Kill Team built up and ready for paint, so I want to set myself a timeframe to finish them. As such:

I, Crovan, for the glorification of the immortal God-Emperor, pledge to complete a kill team of foul fungoid xenos to be purged in coming games. The team consists of six ork boyz, three burnas, a Kommando Boss Nob, two kommandos, and five Nobz/Flash Gitz.

Note: Arms are magnetized, so weapon loadouts for finished product on the nobz may look different.

med_gallery_2986_16302_586531.jpg

Not sure if this counts towards my June completion (Grot, comment on that please ;p), but worth mentioning anyway.

Here are some pictures of the Venerable Dreadnought that I have acquired/saved. When I first got the dreadnought, there were a lot of detail that needed to be fixed - the silver bits on the back of his legs, silver trim on the front-plate, the skull on his missile launcher as well as the red accents, missiles were need to be colored, cabling was the wrong colour, skulls on front-plate were the wrong colour and the base incomplete. As you can see there is a bit of splurges of colour, but I have zero idea what colour his chassis is - mechanicus grey perhaps? Either way, when I find out what colour it is, I'll fix the splurges. Also when the magnets arrive, I'll magnetise him as well, his parts are friction fit. But still happy how he turned out, and the fixes weren't a bother either - especially if you consider you don't see these forge-world dreadnoughts around anymore. Pictures in spoiler.

tFFFK7C.jpg
744bt6U.jpg
J4W6kOh.jpg
nVxyxdL.jpg
FNVhcjM.jpg
1RuP7Dv.jpg
hjCUFWk.jpg
Edited by Skywrath

June

I, Reclusiarch Jolemai , embark on the 12 Months of Hobby Challenge, and for the month of June pledge to complete 10 x Terminators, 1 x TDA Librarian, 1 x C.A.T to the defence of the Imperial Faction by month's end.

gallery_62972_9848_1445714.jpg

To do:
~ Barrels need drilling

~ Touching up

~ Fine detail

~ highlights

Basically they need moving from battle ready to "complete".

I, The Chaplain,  in allegiance to the Xenos faction during the 12 months of hobby challenge make the following Plodding Along vow to strip, re prime and repaint this discontinued Ork Kill Krusha tank before years end.

The "before" picture:

49971991601_00e5537f0c.jpg

And as of 10 minutes ago, bath time in paint stripper!

49972253322_fb215d615b.jpg

Might as well make another vow while the krusha takes another bath!  I The_Chaplain vow to complete the following models during the 12 months of hobby for the month of June in allegiance to the xenos faction: 1 Runtherd, 20 grots, and 1 (Artel W) Attack Squig

49973640593_c8171dc9a0_w.jpg

[

49973639953_8f407ee477_w.jpg

49973641018_81a46d7064_w.jpg

Grotsmasha
This post was recognized by Grotsmasha!

"Congratulations"

Spazmolytic was awarded the badge '12 Months of Hobby 2020 Favourite'

I'm calling this guy done!! Vow completed. Probably the fastest I've ever painted something,these models are awesome & I didn't even mind not weathering the hell out of it!

49974852646_71c8039c85_b.jpg

Done

med_gallery_141590_16070_14110.jpg

And I go again.....

I, Dwango , embark on the 12 Months of Hobby Challenge, and for the month of June pledge to complete 11 harlequin players and a shadowseer (Masque of the soaring spite) to the defence of the Xenos Faction by month's end.

med_gallery_141590_15861_342557.jpg

med_gallery_141590_15861_153870.jpg

med_gallery_141590_15861_303972.jpg

The last two images have also been pledged in the back to badab event. -

I, Dwango, do swear to complete a Kill Team consisting of 1 shadowseer and 6 players from the Masque of the Soaring Spite who are committed to setting the weak and foolish Mon-Keigh upon each other and reveling in the destruction they bring upon themselves. The deadline for this will be 1st August 2020 and I shall do the utmost best to not fail my brothers- and sisters-in-arms.

I'm also going to pledge another plodding along vow. 3 Starweavers, 1 void weaver and 12 skyweavers.

med_gallery_141590_15861_210395.jpg

That should keep me busy for a while.

Alright guys, MAY SUMMARY is complete.

MAY Last Minute bronze is APRIL :smile.:

Having said that, really appreciating you hard work with this event, Grotsmasha! :wub:

Corrected :tu:

I also managed to scroll right past Givemead's Dark Disciples, which have now rightly been added to May's Artificer list.

I've got a bit stuck with the Dark Apostle and I've decided that I need some different paints, so while they get delivered I'll make another vow.

I, Givemead, accept the 12 Months of Hobby Challenge and vow to complete one contemptor dreadnought (the plastic one from Betrayal at Calth) by months end, for the glory of the Word Bearers legion and the Chaos Faction.

ujEaPFW.jpg?1

Edited by Givemead