• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I started making a new set of Necron-themed scatter terrain. Some of them are going to be based off the DOW Necron structures.

It has separate glyph plates, one plain and one with a cartouche design. The obelisk cap is also a separate part and I modified the Tomb Complex Pyramid Capstones to fit so you can use the glyph that represents your dynasty.

They aren't available yet, but I hope to have the new set done by the weekend.

nV7JmJv.jpg

B8eCnrl.jpg

9cx9F3F.jpg

I have 0 knowledge of 3D printing costs and have no intention to get into it. 

What would be the expected cost of having this printed sent out to the UK?

A lot depends on who you have do it and what they use to print it with.  Some methods are cost more than others, but also tend to be easier to clean up.

A friend may print it for cost while a local shop with a printer will charge for labor, depreciation, and consumables (like electricity).

Stuff like that.

I had a some requests to make a pyramid for the Thousand Sons after I made the Pyramid for the Necron Tomb Complex.

So I took some of the parts and I'm converting them over for use with Thousand Sons.

This is just a work in progress, I still have a lot more to do.

I'm not sure how "Chaos-ish" I'll make it (spikes, skulls etc) since all the pictures I've been able to find of Tizca don't have that kind of detail.

This pyramid will also be modular, just like the Necron Tomb Complex, so you will be able to make it in several different configurations and sizes.

0sY01TO.jpg

I'm very excited for this. Will the files be made available for this or will it be a private thing?

I'll be starting on my "Tizca Table" this year. I had planned to make the buildings myself and use a martian mat but I would love to use this as a center piece.

It looks very good but I would try to make it a little bit more chaotic, like with symbols, odd forms etc.

I will be adding things like gems and scarabs, but for the most part I want people to be able to paint details on it, so each one is different, personalized to the player. I also can't put anything like the Tzeentch symbol on it, since that's owned by GW.

I'm very excited for this. Will the files be made available for this or will it be a private thing?

I'll be starting on my "Tizca Table" this year. I had planned to make the buildings myself and use a martian mat but I would love to use this as a center piece.

I will be making the STL files available from my Gumroad shop soon, I still have a bit of work to do on it. Hopefully it will be ready this weekend.

looks great!, 

I don't know if it'll help but here are my go to sources for what I use as Tizcan terrain reference:

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2016/11/16/studio-showcase-burning-of-prospero-display-board/

and these:

35440173484_5d0a419241.jpg

35440173284_74c222f8b5.jpg

Thanks for the link. I am using a bunch of those pictures for inspiration. I'm also using Angor Wat and Wat Arun as well.