Will the levi get nerfed in the new forgeworld book?

emperorpants

Could be good news with the rewrite of the FW books. Beside a hopefully better set of rules to balance with the units .... could mean the Chaplain Dread and other models won’t be shoved to Legends, just wrote with keywords that work better with the Codexes.

Here's a quick lesson on communication. When you mean to reference a specific subset in a larger category, you have to use specific language. When the statement is "most dreads need help", it means the majority of dreadnoughts need help. It's that simple, because it was simple statement devoid of any other context or information.

The context is the rest of the thread, where the same point has been made repeatedly by multiple people, starting from page 1.

Go back and read the thread. It's all about if the leviathan is busted or if it's ironhands that makes it that way. The dynamics of codex-dreads strength vs forgeworld dreads was mentioned once, by armanis, and only in the sense that duty eternal should scale with dread class (so not really about codex vs forgeworld). There's nothing on the subject on page 1, or any where else.

I have mixed feelings about the Levi. It is a very good unit. If I was playing a friendly game and someone dropped that on the table I'd roll my eyes. But for competitive play I think it is fine as is, at most I would just give it a points increase.

Edit: Please keep it civil friends. We all love this hobby or we wouldn't be on this forum. Lets not get nasty or be rude to each other. :D

1b2a343a998d3fe20a5f5d72b0fbf35b.jpg

Edited by Aothaine

Here's a quick lesson on communication. When you mean to reference a specific subset in a larger category, you have to use specific language. When the statement is "most dreads need help", it means the majority of dreadnoughts need help. It's that simple, because it was simple statement devoid of any other context or information.

The context is the rest of the thread, where the same point has been made repeatedly by multiple people, starting from page 1.

Go back and read the thread. It's all about if the leviathan is busted or if it's ironhands that makes it that way. The dynamics of codex-dreads strength vs forgeworld dreads was mentioned once, by armanis, and only in the sense that duty eternal should scale with dread class (so not really about codex vs forgeworld). There's nothing on the subject on page 1, or any where else.

Read what you said man. You said that duty eternal needs to cost more, that would hurt codex dreads, who aren’t as powerful. Most armys can destroy two dreads a turn. Nerfing the strat for everyone doesn’t fix leviathans.