Anyone have experience with Las-fusil Eliminators?

Indefragable

Sorry for the threadomancy but the recent points update in the Munitorum Field Manual has made Las Fusils a free upgrade so a squad is now only 75 points.

That is a very good deal for a squad that gets a 1+ save in Cover (great utility from Armour of Contempt) and can infiltrate onto the battlefield. They may only be a "light" anti-tank weapon but for 75 points, it is hard to see a downside.

I play a phobos-heavy army, and typically have been running 2-3 squads of las-fusil eliminator squads in all my games. I'll say that their preformance has been whelming. The low number of shots leaves a lot to be desired, and I find I normally get one shot through to the target, which doesn't really do too much on it's own. 

They are cheap though, and with Bs2+, moving and shooting them isn't too bad, so I use them a lot with their ability to hide, and infiltration, to help push back reserves and control the board. I'll keep taking them, as they are very cheap, but I don't expect them to tackle anything on their own, but they can potentially finish off wounded targets, or help knock off wounds with supporting fire from other units. 

2 hours ago, Black Blow Fly said:

Three shots - one will miss and one won’t wound. Not worth it imo.

That has been my experience as well. They could work as a Distraction Carnifex if they did more consistent damage, but they do not. By design they are either hung out to dry where they can easily be shot, or you give up 1/3 of their shooting power for a Bolt Carbine.

Spent the majority of last year trying to make them work, never felt like they pulled their weight. Shame too because the models are cool.

5 hours ago, Black Blow Fly said:

Three shots - one will miss and one won’t wound. Not worth it imo.

Stop rolling so poorly. ;)
BS2+ so you should hit 3 shots just as often as 2. 

Guess I'm biased as Salamanders like MSU.

I really enjoy them in Deathwatch Spectrus teams where you can exceed their normal unit size. In the past I would partner 4 up alongside an Infiltrator with Helix Gauntlet to make a ridiculously difficult to shift unit, but I might consider dropping that Infiltrator for an extra Lasfusil now that AoC does a fantastic job of boosting survivability all on its own. As an obsec forward deployment unit of 5, they may be worth it...