Where to look for advice about custom scenarios?

Berzul

Hey everyone.

I am working on an online-managed narrative campaign for some gaming groups in my country. I have a ton of scenarios to design, and I figured I might look to the forum for inspiration and advice from time to time. THis is a large project, to take place in the span of about 6 months.

Where, within the forums, should I go to ask for advice on custom scenarios?

Thanks for your guidance.

You could look in past Imperial Armour books for scenarios, a lot of these were fun if not really that balanced. You can find descriptions on the web easily enough.

Alternatively, if you want something more competitive, just reskin scenarios from CA books, add a few narrative elements and you're done.

Hey everyone.

I am working on an online-managed narrative campaign for some gaming groups in my country. I have a ton of scenarios to design, and I figured I might look to the forum for inspiration and advice from time to time. THis is a large project, to take place in the span of about 6 months.

I am pretty lazy myself, I would try to just copy pasta and change up the names from missions from somewhere like Vigilus books. Or looking at sources like that to build your own from the ground up. 

Hey everyone.

I am pretty lazy myself, I would try to just copy pasta and change up the names from missions from somewhere like Vigilus books. Or looking at sources like that to build your own from the ground up. 

I am taking some inspiration from books, but making up rules as well.

Homegrown Rules is probably the best forum for this.

THanks, I'll go post it there then

You could look in past Imperial Armour books for scenarios, a lot of these were fun if not really that balanced. You can find descriptions on the web easily enough.

Alternatively, if you want something more competitive, just reskin scenarios from CA books, add a few narrative elements and you're done.

Thanks for the advice, Ill put into practice.