Best chapter for flamer spam?

Token

Which chapter would be best for using flamers alot? I think the chapter tatics that increase range of weapons by 3" and the one that increases advance and charge range by 1", would be good. But what progenitor chapter? Raven Guard can let a unit deepstrike, or? Would be good for Flamestorm Aggressors..

I don't think an argument can be made for any chapter other than Sallies or their successors. They have too many bonuses and strats that can make flamers really scary. I mean they are literally called the Promethean Cult

Agreed

Salamanders give flame weapons (including the aggressors flamestorm gauntlet melee mode) +1 to wound as their super do and have some incredible strats to support flamers. With their crucible of battle strat on top of the super doc you can give max shotting flamer aggressors +2 to wound auto hitting flamer shots that are -1ap.

Not that I don't disagree with Sallies getting the most out of flamers ... Token's concerns about delivering the Aggressors to a point of his choosing are legitimate. There aren't a lot of options for playing Aggressors offensively.

Of course there are other flamer weapons in the Astartes armory, Aggressors are just the most fun.

. . . and now I have a powerfist and heavy flamer conversion in mind for a batch of Aggressors. Thanks St. Lazarus ;)

I disagree. I run mine up the board and usually have them in my opponents face turn two, unless I’m facing a back corner castle army.

They can advance and shoot, you can give them 11” flamers with the successor trait, and with self sacrifice you can have a unit of intercessors tank hits for them to keep them alive while they advance. I run a chaplain spitting the +2 to charge litany and a upgraded company champion with the reroll charges warlord trait and can easily make long charges.

I know it isn’t the meta or the obvious choice, but my all infantry salamanders army has no issues getting into close contact with the enemy turn 2.

Ok, so Salamanders have some flamer bonuses, thats nice. Not sure how the chapter tactics work with using their rules, do you need to use Salamanders chapter tactics or can you use the ones i mentioned earlier?

Ok, so Salamanders have some flamer bonuses, thats nice. Not sure how the chapter tactics work with using their rules, do you need to use Salamanders chapter tactics or can you use the ones i mentioned earlier?

You can make your chapter a successor of the salamanders to get their super doctrine, stratagems, and warlord traits, and can spend 1 CP to get one of their relics.