601st Artemesian cohort

lionofjudah

A few of the painted dudes from my M35 post crusade force.

Command squad with advisors and important members of co-faction forces.

Presenting the command squad element of the 601st Artemesian cohort. Remnants of whom are found M41 standing guard next to the VIIth legion as they have stood since their founding in the great crusade in M30.

Here in M35 they are tasked with routing the rising scourge of the Ork Waagh in this sector.

Field Marshall Caine is surrounded by his most trusted advisors and members of the Imperial contingent... The shadows hold a xenos Magi who is currently in league with our intrepid explorers ...

gallery_32985_15212_434425.jpg

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

Wow… finally getting it back together and putting brush to dudes.

checking in for the first time in 2 editions.

I stepped into the heresy and then got out entirely for a year as life had other plans.

my man cave is finished now and I have all my gear back in one place.

here’s a dude that lets y’all see what’s what on Artemis

IMG_4626.png

• 2 months later...

On the table

Howdy fellow guardsdudes….
Grateful for autumn and getting back on the paint wagon after a hot summer.
Most of these have been assembled for awhile and I’m playing catch-up.
The top left conveyor is a mortian transport and the top right is a miniCRASSUS stl that a local dude printed up for me.
The dudes are a mix of Inq and sisters with a few randos….

I have 2 modelsnminis Medusa to assemble, 2 solar aux basilisks (uh mah gawd the rack in the body makes me angry for the poor quality control , 3 alpha russes and a colossus to add to the table.
Add a 10 more Krieg dudes and a few HW teams and my lord solar conversion to the mix and I have enough to keep me painting til winter comes.
The emperor protects

IMG_5956.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

Adding a member of the ecclesial group to the team. This sister is one of several pilgrims to the shrine that has joined with the Artemesian contingent as we root out the xenos affliction on LV375. 
Sister Marë Olÿphànt the pious brings the word of the emperors divinity to the troops as they prepare to retake the substacks of the promethium refinery in Delta block.

IMG_6106.jpeg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

The motor pool has been blessed with reinforcements. I’ve been collecting pieces for this army for the better part of a decade and have gotten piled in many other directions and painted a bunch of heresy armies. 
There are some pieces that I wish I still had (Atlas recovery vehicle/ Vulcan macharius and stormhammer come to mind) but the draw and idea for the Artemesian army group has been in the background, slowly growing and getting painted.

Time marches on

IMG_7883.jpeg

IMG_7886.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...