Imperial fist eyes color

Hi all, so I got almost 50 primaris fist painted, except for the eyes. I would like to have your suggestion of citadel color for the eyes.

I know there are 3 colors usually used, red, blue and green. But what are the actual gw color used for those 3 colors?

And what are you though about going blue, red or green?

Thanks!

Hello!

Personally, I would ask what Company you're doing, as my own IF were 4th Company and therefore had green trims, so I chose blue as a contrast to the yellow.  It worked to unify the army with a subtle theme when I added Veterans with their white accents.

My penny anyway :)

MR.

I enjoyed green, appologies for that horribly blown up pic, never finished that Model or did Touch ups, I think it was Waagh Flesh, black wash, Snot Green, the old Scorpion Green and maybe a touch of yellow.

gwXBsKb.jpg?1

Edited by Oshikai

Nice. Thanks all. I think I got the color I need for the eyes.

I would have another request for you though. Can you help me figure out the colors to use for the capes of the different captains and librairian?

The most recent IF units that GW painted up for their showcases (seen in the IF supplement) largely feature blue lenses, for both the 3rd and 5th companies. I don't play IF myself, but personally I like how blue looks. It contrasts nicely, and is also a less commonly seen color for SM helmet lenses.