Titan cases

So having finished my Warlord, I've decided I will order a case to store/transport them. Any advice on the customising tray selection with KR? I'm trying to go for something that could fit two reavers, a warlord, 4 hounds and  4 knights and there AT bundle seems weirdly focused on Knights and arc finders.
Trying to make my own case but no idea on how to figure out which trays I can fit in due to their different sizes so wondering what people have gone with.

I use a magnetic case (it's an A-case), and magnetized bases. And things are already magnetized in AT so much, so I can stick spare weapons to the surfaces inside. The only problem is they can be pretty pricey compared to foam cases.

I put magnets in my Titan bases, and then put a thin steel sheet in the bottom of whatever box I've decided to use for transport. The Titan's don't shift at all, even when jostled.

Note - this technique is great for personal transport, but would be less good if you had to ship them or include them as luggage.

I put magnets in my Titan bases, and then put a thin steel sheet in the bottom of whatever box I've decided to use for transport. The Titan's don't shift at all, even when jostled.

Note - this technique is great for personal transport, but would be less good if you had to ship them or include them as luggage.

Ding ding ding

87DB1028 E4B8 40A3 ADD2 4B5CEBAE6935

82E7E9A2 6CFD 440B 92CA 9F2B7A2766AE

ECA873A3 7F40 4EBD 84C1 64FD74BDDFF7

31E3D545 97E8 404E B9B5 83CB66B14437

2019 11 06

KR can be a bit weird with their bundles as they tend to include only the very first trays they made for that range sometimes which gets weird with new games like AT. If you email them they usually make good suggestions as to what foam to pick, though check their working, i once had them fill a half empty case with generic infantry (My stuff was 2.5 cases) which waaas handy but it might not have been :D 

I use a magnetic case (it's an A-case), and magnetized bases. And things are already magnetized in AT so much, so I can stick spare weapons to the surfaces inside. The only problem is they can be pretty pricey compared to foam cases.

Would you be able to post a picture of your titans in it please? I was looking at A-Cases myself.

I've got two Feldherr foam axiom trays, they are good for storage but I'd like a little more flexibility rather than taking all/none.

O8xdBN8l.jpg?2

• 2 weeks later...

Ding ding ding

I found a metal tool box to accomplish the same thing but comes with a handle and disguises my nerd shame in public ;)

As a bonus it has a metal insert tray as well that is great for accessories or knights.

Edited by Frostbit3