Tariana Palos - Made to Order Sister of Battle

Dosjetka

Anyone in the UK got theirs yet? I'm still waiting on the Lieutenant from the other made to order as well.

Nothing here, I ordered bang on the day for both.

Same here for both. Received nowt as they say up north.

Anyone in the UK got theirs yet? I'm still waiting on the Lieutenant from the other made to order as well.

Nothing here, I ordered bang on the day for both.

I'm still waiting for both as well. I ordered mine to go to my local store, not sure if that slows things down over people who ordered direct to their homes. Hopefully we shouldn't be waiting too much longer.

Received mine, as well as the made to order terminator (usa)-- I also got to witness the fedex delivery man's NFL aspirations through my apartment door peephole as he proceeded to yeet my package well past my door from the street. Cant say im overly impressed with his package handling or his throwing arm.

One note is that my tracking number didnt work- stating they couldnt track packages in the system lomger than 120 days or some such-- anyone else get a similar error?

Edited by The_Chaplain

Received mine, as well as the made to order terminator (usa)-- I also got to witness the fedex delivery man's NFL aspirations through my apartment door peephole as he proceeded to yeet my package well past my door from the street. Cant say im overly impressed with his package handling or his throwing arm.

One note is that my tracking number didnt work- stating they couldnt track packages in the system lomger than 120 days or some such-- anyone else get a similar error?

Weird, I had the same experience. UPS guy is cutting through the park beside my house as I'm getting ready to leave and he sort of mimes tossing the box to me, I'm like "for Mike?" and he says "yeah" and actually tosses it to me from at least 12 ft away. I caught it but like, what the hell?

Weird, I had the same experience. UPS guy is cutting through the park beside my house as I'm getting ready to leave and he sort of mimes tossing the box to me, I'm like "for Mike?" and he says "yeah" and actually tosses it to me from at least 12 ft away. I caught it but like, what the hell?

This is so American, I don't think this would happen anywhere else* :tongue.: It did put a smile on my face so thanks for sharing :thumbsup: All models survived the winning touchdown throw I hope?

*other than Canada it seems :D

Edited by Arkaniss

UK based, I ordered on the day of preorder being launched and no update.  I have heard october was a suggested date?  Maybe on farcebook?  Not worried, will be nice when they do come along....plenty of other stuff in my grey pile of shame anyway :-)

I'm also pretty sure that original date was meant to be October.

It's possible they've caught up quicker than expected?

Possibly.

I think October, as you said, is the last month, so maybe they are starting to ship regionally, to achieve that date in time.

As I see, Europe region is not yet in that list. America, Australia and New Zealand are maybe first 'cause distance, and demand volumes. 

Who knows :).