How to make Mjod

I was amazed by the amount of nerdism and alcohol competence! I really enjoined the video even if I am not a lot into drinking (especially now with small children). 

Really nice and I really liked the judgment on the final result! The guy got me at "Surprisingly good":teehee:

Great Video! Had so much :cussing fun with it and sharing it around with friends.

But Space Wolves just can't follow rules.

I'll probably have to look for a different mead anyway, maybe something made around here, that tastes similiar (will have to compare tastings online).

...or make my own!? My neighbor is a beekeeper... huh. I need to research that.

The taste of Absinthe I only like 'pure', not in cocktails. Dunno why, but my tasting capabilities are weird when it comes to some things. (Especially when there's bitter or very unique tastes like licorice)

But I have the feeling Siegfried Gin, to give it that extra bite and burning sensation (and to keep it in theme - after all he was a mythical warrior and dragon slayer!), and maybe even a sip of Flimm, to give it that herby note and a slight greenish tint, could work well. (They are both produced 'around the corner', aswell.)

I will cale it 'Fire Breather Mjod', after the Volcano on Fenris and Wolf of Legend.