Reminder Tokens

Valerian

Used a paint pen to label these spare 60mm bases that I had, to create some Reminder Tokens. Now, I can plop these down by the right unit, whenever I successfully cast a Psychic Power that puts a buff on a squad until my next Psychic Phase, or if I pop the Heed the Prognosticars stratagem on one of my GMNDKs.

gallery_23369_1556_22195.jpeg

Man, you missed a "u" in "armoured resilience". If a judge sees that he's going to penalise you!

Have you tried to use cards instead? I've found them to be more convenient (I would eventually misplace those bases, undoubteldy), and easier to organise when you are planning your psychic phase.

Man, you missed a "u" in "armoured resilience". If a judge sees that he's going to penalise you!

I had the wife do the writing, since her’s is neater, and didn’t want to confuse things with the British spelling.

Not a bad idea at all, Valerian. I might have to steal that idea ;p Personally, I like the text that's in the middle, contrary to the sides, but that's a personal opinion.

Are they supposed to replace ordinary data-cards, in that department? The reason I ask that is that SW are getting the new ones with the Psychic Awakening, while the others only got the 8th edition ones. Perhaps the GK will get their Psychic Awakening ones as well?

EDIT: My was I in for a surprise when I checked the GW store for that exact same thing.

https://www.games-workshop.com/en-US/Ritual-Of-The-Damned-Datasheet-Cards-EN-2020

Edited by Skywrath

I did this back in 6th to try and remember which squad had what powers lol.

It definitely works! As long as your remember to remove the token AFTER haha.

It Used to be so hard trying to remember which of my 6 identical squads activated hammerhand or force ect.

I used Microsoft publisher though.

Created lots of little same size circles (just make one and copy paste), put a text box in them for the power name, use fill tool to add a background colour, like red for cleansing flame or purple for force ect, just for flavour. Printed, laminated and cut.

Luckily I did it in work, so didn't cost me a penny aha