++ The Lockdown Painting Challenge 2020 ++

"Uh oh, Bob, looks like the ol'bloody infantry's in trouble! Power armour and xenos have really teamed up to take them to the mat! What? What's this? It's the Glory Boys coming in with a folding chair!"

I, Jaxom, vow to complete at least one Militarum Tempestus Scion for the Glory of the Astra Militarum forum on or by the 15th of August 2020, or bare the Badge of Shame until year's end

PCAqNyjm.jpg?1

I, TheGoldenThrone, vow to complete an Adeptus Mechanicus Skorpius Disintegrator for the Glory of the Forces of the Imperium on or by the 15th of August 2020, or bare the Badge of Shame until year's end!

D3IJZHe.jpg

For the Glory of Toasters Everywhere!

Edited by TheGoldenThrone

With the release of plastic sisters I had intended to use this year’s ETL to work on the sisters I started back in November with the limited edition box. Alas I have made little progress and therefore it seemed only right that I vow for the Sisters in this event, and maybe between this and the Iron Gauntlet I will get enough sisters done to have a fieldable army once I can play games again.

"I, Trokair, by the grace of the Omnissiah, vow to complete at least 1 Sister of Battle, starting with a Canoness , for the Glory of the Adepta Sororitas on or by the 15th of August 2020, or bare the Badge of Shame for as long as the Omnissiah decrees."

Starting point for the Canoness conversion:

gallery_29932_13153_41185.jpg

I, TechCaptain, hear the call and vow one Primaris for the Glory of the Omnissiah! On or by the 15th of August, 2020, or bear the badge of shame until years end."

"I, TechCaptain, vow to complete a Primaris Astartes for the Glory of the Emperor on or by the 15th of August 2020, or bare the Badge of Shame until year's end"

I have so many I need to do this is good. 

What I started with this morning

Primaris Getting started

Where he is now. it is still the 15th here trying to get that time badge lol. will share in my gallery as I finished the rest of the primaris and stuff for a different event. 

Bloodmoon Hunter Primaris Lt

Edited by TechCaptain

I, Jaipii, vow to complete my Raven Guard Chapter Champion and an Infiltrator Sergeant for the Glory of the Space Marines [Raven Guard] on or by the 15th of August 2020, or bare the Badge of Shame until year's end.

Raven Guard Chapter Champion

"In the name of Corax, I sentence you to death!"

gallery_197938_16354_1035105.png

Raven Guard Infiltrator Sergeant

"....zhzhzhsss..vox....interru...sshhzz.."

gallery_197938_16354_1560388.jpg

Many thanks for organizing this event! I'm assuming count-as are ok. If so, next up for me was Pahadron, Grand Master of Librarians of the Void Reavers chapter (Ezekiel counts-as for my DA successors). So here goes:

"I, Galloway, vow to complete Pahadron (Ezekiel counts-as) for the Glory of the Dark Angels on or by the 15th of August 2020, or bear the Badge of Shame until year's end"

med_gallery_68171_15488_345021.jpg

Edited by Galloway

Might as well:

I, Gederas, vow to complete Five Cataphractii Terminators of the Dark Angels for the Glory of the Dark Angels before the 15th of June, or bare the Badge of Shame until year's end. For the Lion!

B3QiFCA.jpg

Heavy Flamer guy is mostly done (started painting him before this event popped up :tongue.:) but he's not finished, and the other four have yet to be started at all.

Edited by Gederas

I, Rogue, vow to complete four aberrants for the glory of the Red Brotherhood Genestealer Cult on or before the 15th August 2020, or bear the badge of shame till year's end.

aberrants

(These are also a vow over in the Hobby Challenge thread, so they'll ideally be finished before then end of May, let alone August.)

So I posted vow and completion. Just stating again because I think I am getting lost in the shuffle. The second post got updated since I posted but I am not there.

I missed the edit, all sorted :tu: