TPS' Titan Construction Yard

TPS

I got into Titans after horribly losing a game of Apocalypse. As my librarian had to learn the hard way: Terminator armour doesn't really do all that much against a turbo-laser destructor! When I helped getting the Titans back on their shelves, I realized: I wanted to paint one of those things. With the help of our Apocalypse host, who already owns several Titans, I managed to acquire an already built Warlord Titan.

Of course, we had to test her before I would start the re-painting! You may notice the various missing leg plates. She came right out of the mail and we focused only on the repairs absolutely needed to get her on the table.

MCENAKH.jpg

This day, I didn't just score my first Engine Kill, I also found out a Warlord can easily take out half an army when melting down.

Fast forward two years. I've been busy and learned quite a few things about building big resin miniatures.

And now, there's that awesome game where I can play with down-scaled Titans. About half a year ago, I got myself the box with a Warlord, a Reaver and two Warhounds for AT. Since I'm in love with the red/off-white colour scheme I'm using on the 40k-scale Titans, I found myself solidly in the ranks of Legio Atarus.

Here's the two Hounds, Lupus Edax and Venatio Noctu.

sNy09TP.jpg

The Reaver Vigilia Rubra

2TAtpmt.jpg

And, of course, the Warlord Aegis Indomitus, in her down-scaled incarnation.

XVWTuCl.jpg

I recently got the new AT starter box and a Warbringer, so more tiny Titans coming up!