Varyn's Emperor's Children

Varyn

Nice mix of poses throughout the squads, keeps everyone interesting, but without them looking discordant as a squad. I like the use of the Ultramarines helmet and the Berserker torsos, they add a heap of character. I think there are quite a few opportunities for crossovers with the Emperor's Children, both the Ultramarines and Blood Angels have a few kits that will mesh well.

• 4 weeks later...

A small update!

I've now got all the infantry base coated, highlighted and washed, ready for their clear purple. I've found it a bit difficult finding time for hobbying at the moment, but I am trying to press on.

I've decided to add a unit of 6 hussars to my force, 3 of which are built and the next 3 are on the way, I'll put some pictures up when the unit is assembled.

Marshall Vespasian; excellent suggestion on the ultramarines contemptor, I always forget that they have a legion specific contemptor!

Pearson; thanks for the kind words, the UM heads were a happy coincidence! I bought them years ago for a Minotaurs project that never got started.

Here is a picture of the destroyers, ready to be doused in glorious purple!

IMG-20200914-WA0004.jpg