Would Grey Knights inspire?

I'm not sure they will. Sure their feats are legendary, and their prowess unmatched but after the extensive mind wipes (to both Space Marines and Imperial Guardsmen), they might be treated with hostility. Far as I am aware, many first founding chapters have beef with the Grey Knights in one way or another:

-Dark Angels, Pandorax incident

-Space Wolves, Curse of the Wulfen book

-Ultramarines - think there was something about that.

Not sure about Blood Angels, Raven Guard, Salamanders, Imperial fists. Not to mention they outright kill both SM and IG to preserve their secrecy at times. I'm not sure they (the victims) would care what their reasoning or their mission is, after that, the GK might have a riot on their hands, across the board. Even with the Inquisition backing them up, I'm not sure they can prevent a civil war on the scale of the HH if that information was revealed. Especially if you consider many of the chapters have beef with the Inquisition, Space Wolves and Dark Angels at the forefront of that list. 

Also, call me a massive Dark Angel fanboy, but once you see the Rock in orbit around Titan, you know you are screwed :P For the Lion!

Edited by Skywrath