Imperial Walker Rampage

I've got 3 painted classic penitent engines, and I have 3 of the new kits plus the PE from the promo box. The 3 kits are destined to become 2 squads of mortifiers, and each will have their anchorite. And of course, Karamazov to lead them.

That's where it started. But I've always loved walkers; right from ATAT's in Empire and ATST's in Jedi.

And I have the redemptor from Tooth and Claw. Which got me thinking: What if the named Dreads of the SW decided to back up ole Karamazov and his Penitent Host? 

At some point, of course, it becomes utterly ridiculous, but just picture a table full of Penitents, Dreads, Sentinels and Ironstriders. Karamazov's Penitent Legion will grow to Apocalypse scale; beyond that, I can't say I'm going to jump down that rabbit hole. But there are enough unit entries for walkers that you certainly could build an army of walkers.

Honestly having an army of mechs (ala battletech) is why I play knights.

You basically did the same thing but with smaller mechs. There are more then enough walkers across the imperial codexes to do a full walker list. Just be careful of stairs, the walkers' only true enemy.

Edited by Focslain