DIY Indomitus Space Wolves

I wanted to get these started/done last weekend but I was painting stuff for the NOVA charity Auction

Counts-As Murderfang, Judicar and Invader ATV

Judicar is highly inspired by Thorkell from Vinland saga...i also had to make something Space Wolfian' to replace the stupid Hour Glass Sword..so went with a huge beer mug and a Yuuuge(trump accent) Frost Axe

3X4SsP7.jpg

rJ7EhAf.jpg

csxwHnb.jpg

Really nice looking Wolves!!

I especially like the Lord of Possesions into a Rune Priest conversion!! Brilliant!!

End of Line

thanks a lot. I actually plan to do some lightning special effects with the Rune Priest.

I was wondering what yall may think for me going forward on the ATV. Should I make the driver exposed? Also I plan to make the Gunner in the back not physically aiming the Gun but I will put the Phobos Lt helmet on him and he's basically aiming with his HUD like a lot of other vehicles are described to do with marines. That way he can still chuck grenades and take swings at people.

I am going to go with the idea of remote operated with the servo turret as well. Which is another stupid design.

1- the tilt up/down wouldn't work

2-the belt feed and ejection port is in front of the Shield...so when it jams or runs dry you can leave protection and get shot....golly gee lol

3-the techmarine is married to the turret with his umbilical. golly gee would he want to be sitting on this thing that will definitely attract attention and have to keep hopping off and on for reloads...makes no sense.

I am planning to do the auto cannons stacked on top. It's more optimal for combat in a lot of situations to be able to reload/clear jams from one side as well as shells being ejected to one side vs both or dropping below you.

Edited by Debauchery101