Warhammer Conquest Series 2?

SilverShire

It's called Mortal Realms, and it's for Age of Sigmar.

Assuming that's successful, they'll return to 40k - presumably tackling any ETB content released by 9E (i.e. new Space Marines and Necrons).

It'd be folly to expect any other factions.

Edited by Joe

According to their 2019 Annual Report (issued in June 2019): https://investor.games-workshop.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/2018-19-Annual-Report-with-Cover.pdf Conquest had 14000 subscribers between the UK, Spain and Australia. They don't say whether they consider that to be good or not, but I would have thought 14000 can't be too bad a number!

‘Warhammer 40,000 Conquest’ - a weekly part-work magazine, launched in the UK, Spain and Australia with launches in Germany, Italy and France later this year. To date we have 14,000 subscribers.

Another 40k Conquest Magazine would almost be Space Marines vs Necrons, as there's loads of new Marine models between Shadowspear and the new stuff that's been previewed for 9th. Additionally Necrons in a starter box will mean they will now have a range of monopose models suitable for the magazine. That's the critical thing, no other faction has a monopose range big enough to fill a second run of the magazine.

These things always tend to do extremely well and i think conquest was no exception. Would love to see a series 2, hopefully once ive got a better income :D Could always do with more Vanguard or the new starter bits! I just hope they have less random oldmarines later on in the run though.