Any thoughts on the store of onTableTop

Can anyone give me any reviews or recommendations for https://store.ontabletop.com/

They have great reviews online and before I give them some money just wanted to see what people thought about them. I am on the lookout for a new shop since my regular has reduced the %off on GW items.

I have tried it a few times. Their delivery times are ok, but my experience is that they are really bad at packing their stuff securely. My order of Prophecy of the Wolf had a few layers of paper in a far too big box, so the actual product was banged all to hell.

Failing them, I have had nothing but good experiences with Element Games. The same "up to 25%" discount on GW (and other) lines, no issues with postage or packaging, and support has been friendly when I had a question.

Hope that posting reward codes is allowed, but if you use a code (mine is PAU6006) you get double element crystals (the name of their reward points) when you order too.

I have used Element Games when I lived in the UK, still do and was very satisfied but I now live in Europe so was looking for a place with a good EU postal rate. Some places I like to use like Darksphere are a bit pricey when it comes to EU postage(£20+). Thats why I was wondering what Onthetop was like.

I have used Element Games when I lived in the UK, still do and was very satisfied but I now live in Europe so was looking for a place with a good EU postal rate. Some places I like to use like Darksphere are a bit pricey when it comes to EU postage(£20+). Thats why I was wondering what Onthetop was like.

In that case perhaps Wayland Games? They offer free international shipping over £60, and (while I'm in the UK) I've had solid service from them in the past. Plus a pound off your first order with a sponsor code.

Wayland is actually the one I was using mostly but they dropped the reduction they give recently, now they only offer 10% off not 20%. With the price increases the 10% difference is beginning to add up quickly.

Edited by Black_Knight

Wayland is actually the one I was using mostly but they dropped the reduction they give recently, now they only offer 10% off not 20%. With the price increases the 10% difference is beginning to add up quickly.

Just had a look and you're right! Glad I do most of my buying through Element!

Just had a look at EG's postage rates here though, not sure if it makes a difference to you?

Included countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden.

£2.95 +£0.30 per 100g (up to a maximum of £6.95), via Royal Mail Airmail (expected to take 2-5 working days, usually depending on country). Heavy orders may also be sent via courier (usually DPD) or split into multiple parcels.

A tracked delivery option is available at an additional cost of £6 (or £3 if your order is over £113 excluding postage). Standard Airmail orders may be sent tracked - subject to weight and/or value.