9th Edition: Reflections and Predictions for AM

Eh...I've been running 2 detachments pretty much at all times in 9th, starting with 8-9 cp. Plus the 5 for the command phase, plus now reliable regen from the Aquila, I still have about 15 per game without much trouble.

So I can't see I've really felt the whole "we have so much less cp now". We have more things to spend them on after Greater Good and other armies have more...but I don't think I've had notably less than I had in 8th. We just have them spread over the game instead of a big bunch at the start.

Edited by sairence

Eh...I've been running 2 detachments pretty much at all times in 9th, starting with 8-9 cp. Plus the 5 for the command phase, plus now reliable regen from the Aquila, I still have about 15 per game without much trouble.

So I can't see I've really felt the whole "we have so much less cp now". We have more things to spend them on after Greater Good and other armies have more...but I don't think I've had notably less than I had in 8th. We just have them spread over the game instead of a big bunch at the start.

What i ment was not we have less CP. We have lost the advantage of more CP than an opponent has.