Anyone else seeing this on GW site?

Doghouse

I've been getting it constantly and have already seen enough boats and buses for one lifetime

For me, it was umbrellas.  That happened to me BEFORE the Made-To-Order, now I'm okay.

I also reckon with you that it's some sort of anti-bot measure, but it might not be at the GW end, it might some sort of fuzzy logic from Cloud Flare.  Because you're getting it now, but I'm not anymore, although it was a constant problem before across all GW sites for me.

It started back on Thursday, and seems to be to try and make sure bots aren't bombing the store front.

They probably need to bring back the store-reopening-queue system as well.

It started back on Thursday, and seems to be to try and make sure bots aren't bombing the store front.

If they do a one box limit, then yes the store queue is a good idea, but when you can buy 2 or more in one order, its not as fair IMO, if they already run the capcha's to keep out bots. 

If they do a one box limit, then yes the store queue is a good idea, but when you can buy 2 or more in one order, its not as fair IMO, if they already run the capcha's to keep out bots. 

Queuing reduces the amount of traffic at the same time so the site doesn't start to crash again. People spamming F5 so much it's almost like a DDoS attack on the site's server means we need to put some order into things assuming they have no way to massively increase bandwidth.

Queuing reduces the amount of traffic at the same time so the site doesn't start to crash again. People spamming F5 so much it's almost like a DDoS attack on the site's server means we need to put some order into things assuming they have no way to massively increase bandwidth.

Yeah, but if your internet isn't as good as others who get in front of you and those people can order 2 or more of the same item, good chance you won't get it. The F5 thunderdome is the great equalizer regardless of internet quality. I won with my potato internet in my region of OZ against the less potato internet users in my country in the thunderdome.  

I've gotten the same "bot stopper" following links to GW/FW/WC from here as well. Also get this when I'm following any links that lead to those three sites passed to me via text.

Just a safety measure put in place to stop... Bots? From...doing whatever they do? Whatever that is.

I've gotten the same "bot stopper" following links to GW/FW/WC from here as well. Also get this when I'm following any links that lead to those three sites passed to me via text.

Just a safety measure put in place to stop... Bots? From...doing whatever they do? Whatever that is.

Mass ordering via multiple accounts at the same time through multiple connections.

Mass ordering via multiple accounts at the same time through multiple connections.
Really? Huh, cool.

Really? Huh, cool.

Less cool when it's all scalpers doing it so they can rip off customers who are in the grips of FOMO.