Storm Speeder Hellstrike//variant2//variant 3

Triszin

The problem with trying to decipher the last two is that their location in the ToC puts them at the very top of the third column, which simply makes the text too small to be read. We can make out the Storm Speeder word, but I am having terrible trouble trying to identify even a letter lol Edited by Lemondish

It’s not impossible that there’d be a transport version like the storm. They did that with the admech plane. On the other hand there’s no real need for a phobia transport, as the whole point of Phobos is that they’re there already.

I don’t want a new rhino. I never liked them and didn’t think they made any sense in the fluff. You don’t put super-elite special forces guys in a barely-armoured, functionality unarmed box and drive them about places. You especially don’t do that when land raiders, thunderhawks and storm ravens exist. Points don’t exist in real life so the choice between rhino and land raider is obvious, leaving no role for the rhino except as a game piece.

The gap right now with the Primaris line is how they get down onto a planet. We have storm ravens, drop pods and all sorts of FW options for the old line, but nothing for Primaris.

Edited by Mandragola

I wonder if one of the options could be a ‘Storm Speeder Storm’? Maybe restricted to transporting 5 Phobos? The Original LS Storm is such a great looking model.

If there were, it would (most likely) be listed with the dedicated transports, not with the fast attack units. So probably not, at least as far as being released this year.

Edited by Lord Nord

I wonder if one of the options could be a ‘Storm Speeder Storm’? Maybe restricted to transporting 5 Phobos? The Original LS Storm is such a great looking model.

If there were, it would (most likely) be listed with the dedicated transports, not with the fast attack units. So probably not, at least as far as being released this year.

Good point. Most vehicles with a transport capacity are dedicated transports, but not quite all are - see the Repulsor Executioner and Land Raiders.

I'd be pretty astonished if the thing was called a "Storm Speeder Storm" though. It would be awesome in a way though.

Good point. Most vehicles with a transport capacity are dedicated transports, but not quite all are - see the Repulsor Executioner and Land Raiders.

I'd be pretty astonished if the thing was called a "Storm Speeder Storm" though. It would be awesome in a way though.

I can pretty much guarantee you that the other Storm Speeder variants have names longer than the Hellstrike, given the way they appear in the blurry image snapped from the video. 

Edited by Lemondish

Stormspeeder is just under the Inceptors and Suppressors in the index. Are we to assume it is a Fast Attack option? If so, things are starting to get crowded in there. For me, anyway.

Yeah, they're sandwiched between those two you mentioned and Land Speeders, which seems to confirm a Fast Attack option. 

As a Primaris only player for the most part, having more Fast Attack than I know what to do with is a fresh new feeling lol