Fortifications and CP, when is it free?

MasterDeath

The Fortification Network Detachement says: "Command Benefits: +1 CP if...and that faction is the same as your Warlords Detachement"

So the Noctilith Crown has the faction "Chaos", but my WL Detachement is "Word Bearers". I am not even allowed to use "Chaos" as the Detachement keyword. So, can I define the detachement's Faction as "Chaos Heretic Astartes Nurgle Word Bearers" and use the Crown for free? Or do all Keywords have to match? And if only one Keyword has to match, can I include a Gnarlmaw ("Chaos Daemons Nurgle") in the Detachement above, as both have the Nurgle keyword?

To sum it up: 

1. How many Keywords can a detachement have?

2. How many keywords have to match with the Fortification Network to be free?

You have two separate requirements:

• The core rules for Detachments say that all units must share at least one Faction Keyword.
  • The Eternal War rules say that all units in each Detachment must share at least one Faction Keyword, and that cannot be CHAOS (etc).

There is nothing to suggest that these requirements must be met with the same Faction Keyword, meaning you can satisfy the first requirement with CHAOS, and then the second requirement with WORD BEARERS or HERETIC ASTARTES, in order to take the free Fortification Network Detachment.

In other words, you pick a Battalion and draw your Warlord from it. It has the CHAOS Faction, so a Fortification Network that also has the CHAOS faction is "free".

All units in the Battalion also has the HERETIC ASTARTES Faction Keyword, so satisfies the requirement for Eternal War. The Fortification Network can use the CHAOS Faction because it is specifically exempt.