Imperial Flying Monsters

Hello, wasn’t sure where to put this but I am considering a conversion project and l am wracking my brain for a flying monster that the Imperium gets access to. Is there any equivalent to a daemon prince or flying hive tyrant? The closest I could find was something like mephiston, but although he hits like a monster he is puny and only flies via psychic powers.

Basically I want a tough, flying monster that isn’t a slouch in close combat- but with the Imperium keyword! Any suggestions?

The last big flying monster the Imperium made was Sanguinius.

Vehicles are otherwise functionally identical to monsters. Best bet is a stormraven. Just pretend it's weapons are close combat attacks. It gets 48 shots a turn against units of 11+ models when you give it typhoon+asscans+hurricanes. 

I was basically going for a giant Celestine, but even her profile is kinda puny.

The stormraven idea is interesting, ha! I forgot that you can fire in combat now. Tempting.

I was basically going for a giant Celestine, but even her profile is kinda puny.

The stormraven idea is interesting, ha! I forgot that you can fire in combat now. Tempting.

Forgot you can't fire frag missile in combat, but if you give it twin multimeltas, typhoons, lascannons, in addition to the storm strike missiles, it gets 6 S8 and 2S9 'attacks' in CC each turn, which is pretty standard for a Monstrous Creature. It can also hover and have no minimum move requirement like other flying monstrous creatures. 

Edited by Xenith