[Paint Log] +Black Legion+ Brotherhood for the Brother-less

dex_911

Greetings brothers!

After finally completing my Grey Knights army, I took a little break from the hobby but I am back in full swing and ready to complete a new army. After reading the Talon of Horus by ABD - I knew I had to do a Black Legion army and what better way to start than with the man himself:

SYQWLuN.jpg?1

smasIz6.jpg?1

e0uZA0y.jpg?1

Really enjoyed painting and a freakin amazing model!

I have some chaos space marines on my painting table now and will update this log as the journey continues!

Cheers!

Dex

Excellent work! Especially love the blue on the sword - what's the recipe?

++But we will need to have a word to you about your traitorous connections to the Black Legion, "openly" discussed with the Grand Masters of the Grey Knights++ *powers up nemesis force halberd* ;p

Edited by Skywrath

Excellent work! Especially love the blue on the sword - what's the recipe?

++But we will need to have a word to you about your traitorous connections to the Black Legion, "openly" discussed with the Grand Masters of the Grey Knights++ *powers up nemesis force halberd* ;p

Haha my heart will always be with my beloved Grey Knights brother, I am simply 'infiltrating' the ranks for the black legion :whistling: You may power down your halberd.

The recipe is super easy. Sotek Green over a black undercoat. Wash with Druchi violet and drybrush with Praxeti White.

Thanks for your kind words brothers!

• 2 weeks later...

More updates brothers! Work has started on the Chaos Marines. Beautiful kit, but my god the detail is insane. Each one feels like a special character with the level detail on them. So I am striking a balance between good quality and actually getting these done!

ZrYOFUK.jpg?1

M1G95ZN.jpg?1

More to come soon :)