My Triarch (facehugger) Stalker

Miek

Here's a custom Triarch Stalker I'm currently working on (probably my next paint vow). I love how the new rules affected this model and it might become an auto include for my lists.

It's a mix of Spyder & Stalker parts, as well as other 3d bits I have collected over the years. It's heavily inspired by the Aliens facehugger. All that's missing are the heat gun (was waiting for my magnets - will go on top of it, at the end of the segments coming out of its butt) and the front manipulators (wasn't satisfied with the print quality):

gallery_225534_16617_140579.jpg

gallery_225534_16617_108168.jpg

I also tried doing a fancy base, I have several ideas of how it could have been better, but I'm still quite happy about it:

gallery_225534_16617_632907.jpg

Edited by Miek

Thanks, can't wait to get started with it! I don't like how necron vehicles have pilots, and I love the canoptek look. Hopefully the new codex will allow full canoptek armies, but I can also cheat with such proxies ;)

There's a fair few Inquisitors who would be tempted to preform exterminatus from orbit on that thing...you know, only way to be sure and all. :lol:

Looks great, really cool conversion and would fit much better into a Canoptek force.