UM Aura's getting "Cored".

Prot

What about if Guilliman's aura gets cored, but in exchange you get to pick the doctrine you are in each round (like Idaho said), and Guilliman gets the whole can take no more than 3 wounds a phase rule? Oh, and his auras affect core and characters, this way he keeps his own re rolls? I think that would be fair. He could truly excel as a beatstick that way like GW seems to want, and he could provide auras and tactical play with the doctrine manipulation.

What about if Guilliman's aura gets cored, but in exchange you get to pick the doctrine you are in each round (like Idaho said), and Guilliman gets the whole can take no more than 3 wounds a phase rule? Oh, and his auras affect core and characters, this way he keeps his own re rolls? I think that would be fair. He could truly excel as a beatstick that way like GW seems to want, and he could provide auras and tactical play with the doctrine manipulation.

Yeah, that would make for a great character! Although his 3++ would have to go to 4++ to balance out the 3 wound per phase. I think. Plus it seems like they GW don't want anyone to have a 3++ Anymore.. Might be wrong. I woulden even mind removing his rezz ability for something more... emm.. Splashy? And less random

Edited by Lykke

Guilliman needs a point drop, a limit to how much damage he can take per phase or a guaranteed resurrection, different aura rules and the ability to chose a Warlord trait.

The sword profile needs to be changed also because it's strictly inferior to the power fist now. It needs to grant extra attacks, at the very least.

If his aura is limited to Core units that's fine, but he wouldn't be worth any more than 240 pints at the most - maybe less as he isn't a HQ unit and the army is very small in 9th. I can make any generic Chaplain more powerful in combat than Guilliman, that's something that has to be considered.

Edited by Ishagu