Mono Tzeentch....Making it work

oreaper84

I think there is a big issue with people being happy with their own work. We can go anywhere online and se beautifully painted models that just blow you away and can make you less happy with your own work. It’s like looking at profession super models and body builders. It shouldn’t make you less happy with your own work. Secondly do not underestimate the power of painted models together. By buddy bough a bunch of second hand deathwatch that were all painted rather, eh I guess. But when he had them on the table it looked good, and they were all second hand from different people so not even the same paint scheme.

Thanks.

Yeah, I spent many, MANY years away from even the idea of paiting minis. I play a lot, but I never painted and would always comission my models, because I would freeze up at the idea of not being good enough.

After all this time, now I do not give a damn anymore. I want to do my best, but I simply aim at getting them tabletop ready, and to have fun.

It’s just like anything else! Practice makes perfect! The more

You paint the better you will become! And as long as you are happy with the outcome that’s all that matters! There are better painters then even the best painters out there, always a bigger fish!

• 3 months later...

I had a very fun game with mone Tzeentch vs a Grey knight player this saturday. My focus was to get horrors (that could split) unto objectives and then use the rest of the army to just distract and do damage. With our awsome strategem for 2CP to bring back one dead unit I could really be bold with most of my units. I took three objectives of five and hold them the whole game. I won pretty easy. Nice win for our old codex against one of the new powerhouses :) It´s intersting that Grey knnights are not good to kill daemons any longer. But even more intersting, mono Tzeentch with splitting of horrors is very hard for soem opponents. Btw, I used 264p to split.