Tyrannic War Veteran Redemptor Dreadnought

I just recently finished this piece and it has received a lot of feedback. What is your guys' take on it? Someone had pointed out to me the timeline of this is very real and could happen, albeit a very rare instance. Does the Codex state against wearing War Trophies?

(I'm copy/pasting what he put)

1. Regular marine fights in Second Tyrannic War (990-993.M41) and becomes a veteran

2. Crosses the Rubicon Primaris (Earliest 999.M41)

3. Is mortally wounded and interred in a Redemptor Dreadnought (possibly during the Indomitus Crusade; 999.M41 - ca. 111.M42)
    As weird as it sounds, this could have all easily taken place within 10 years. Certainly possible within a marines lifetime.

Anyway! Here are some pictures, I hope you enjoy! :HS: 

WMt6cj.jpglZhPXy.jpgNmVKFX.jpgG5KIgB.jpg02ASlw.jpg

Looks awesome!

Sadly, that Marine isn't long for the Ultramarines now though.

Or did they retcon the part of Redemptors killing their pilots?

Sadly, the Redemptor would eventually take the pilots life after a few months time. 

However, being in the sarcophagus, he could just be taken out after certain missions and put back into other Dreads where needed once his duty is served I would imagine. Unless it specifically states once they enter the Redemptor, they cannot be removed. 

Edited by Neverendingbrushstroke

Awesome work Brother Neverending:thumbsup:

The honour date stamp on the leg predates the deployment of Repemptor Dreadnoughts.

As a Tyrannic War Vet and Rubicon Primaris, I think he has the right to wear the honor date stamp. He could use some Tyrannic War Vet heraldry somewhere..... or did I miss it?..... I am a lunkhead yaknow:blush.:

The first War is the date stamped. Think of it as a 'Never forget the atrocities of this day taking place'. They are the Kraken colors because they are the classic colors of that Hive Fleet. As for the trophies, I see them as being a culmination of his notable service kills throughout being entered to the Sarcophagus, not just from the time of being in the Redemptor. He was encased in to a Redemptor due to the necessity of firepower required at the time with no other pilots being within a quick reactionable distance. Now if he can get out or not is another story..