Mods Locking Topics

tangoalphatwo

I just have to say, as much as topics getting locked sucks (and I’m sorry you guys have to do it sometimes because some of us are obstinate ass hats, myself included) I love all the little comments and pictures the mods add when they lock a thread... Things like:

* Fires Crozius

Or

=]|[= By the order of the Inquisition =]|[=

They always put a smile on my face. So again, sorry we suck sometimes, but thank you guys for the little things!

I'm genuinely in the opposite camp - makes me cringe so bad, my body tries to de-skin itself each time.

Who knew that terrible RP forums from the early oughts could leave such an impression.

Edited by The Observer

I'm genuinely in the opposite camp - makes me cringe so bad, my body tries to de-skin itself each time.

Who knew that terrible RP forums from the early oughts could leave such an impression.

Hahaha! I can see that. At first I was like oh man. But now, I look at it as members trying to keep everything in a good hearted spirit so it’s grown on me and I genuinely enjoy it

Personally, I miss Kurgan's power mackerel (replete with image) ...

(sadly, my Google skills are insufficient for finding said image :()

Edited by Firedrake Cordova

idly drums fingers on hyperphase longsword hilt, and smiles.

I'm glad you enjoy the little things...pray you don't find yourself under our eye for other reasons....

Edited by Daimyo-Phaeron Lenoch

Feels like a Moderati sound off in here with all those Crozius humming and Melta-guns whining...

-to the tune (poorly) of "I'm Super" from the south park movie...the start of it anyway-

"Crozius are banning. Meltaguns are melting

Brother Tyler is watching too.

Power Mackerels are locking. Swords are warning.

but how are you?"

Though I believe it is Tyler's however that I believe has the largest impact but leaving that sort of imperial seal tends to have that effect.

I’d like to indicate that only one of us....

- thumbs activation rune & Crozius flares into life -

...wields a Crozius. XD

I never got the hang of the meltagun ..there are many discarded practise targets to verify this.

BCC

...wields a Crozius. XD

I never got the hang of the meltagun ..there are many discarded practise targets to verify this.

BCC

No, just the one target.... still new as the day it was made. Unscathed in any way. Not for lack of trying. :P

Personally, I miss Kurgan's power mackerel (replete with image) ...

(sadly, my Google skills are insufficient for finding said image :sad.:)

Now I am sad I've never witnessed this, and also kinda want to make an Inquisitor or Chaplain armed with the Power Mackerel as a conversion. Less power fist, more power fish.

To be honest I've always got on well with the mods here and personally never had an issue with any of them and I've been posting here for twenty years so that has to say something. It's the main reason I always tell people about this place.

Mind you back in the Ezboard days you'd have to wait three or four days just to see someone post a comment in your threads so I imagine they are a lot busier these days. :D

I do like the orange mod voice, always makes me think of Kurgan and his Cult of Orange.

I think I got the orange from following Kurgan's lead.

Man I miss that dude.

A far as I am aware, he wouldn't miss you, his accuracy was quite impressive.

Maybe go see the techmarine to adjust your sights!

Only one mod (who shall remain nameless) has enacted Exterminatus in anger. And by anger, I mean accidentally deleted the entire Dark Angels forum...

The Deathwing are still covering that up.

Edited by Captain Idaho

Only one mod (who shall remain nameless) has enacted Exterminatus in anger. And by anger, I mean accidentally deleted the entire Dark Angels forum...

The Deathwing are still covering that up.

That’s awesome though.... how it just so happened to be the section representing the faction known for secrets.

...wields a Crozius. XD

Interrogator Stobz would like to have a word with you.

Edited by Skywrath