Mods Locking Topics

tangoalphatwo

I’d like to indicate that only one of us....

- thumbs activation rune & Crozius flares into life -

...wields a Crozius. XD

Interrogator Stobz would like to have a word with you.

Yeah, Stobz likes swinging his around in the Dark Angels forum a lot.

Only one mod (who shall remain nameless) has enacted Exterminatus in anger. And by anger, I mean accidentally deleted the entire Dark Angels forum...

The Deathwing are still covering that up.

This just raises more questions than answers! Specifically: Like was this by mistake or on purpose? Because if that was by mistake.... How do you delete an entire forum? :lol:

This just raises more questions than answers! Specifically: Like was this by mistake or on purpose? Because if that was by mistake.... How do you delete an entire forum? :lol:

With Zeal fitting for a Black Templar.

With Zeal fitting for a Black Templar.

Oh, a bit like GW deleted their codex?

Badum tshhh!!!

Ouch, ouch! Ok! I'll see myself out :P

Honestly?

I think it's abhorrent to lock a topic EXCEPT one that has devolved to the point that it needs to be locked to keep from devolving further OR one that's hasn't had action in months/years that's experienced necromancy. Any other topic? It's going to die off on its own naturally. That's been my experience on every other forum since the late '90s. There is absolutely no need/reason to lock a news or rumor thread, or any other discussion that hasn't turned into a flame war or some other toxic conversation.

I also think the mod team is too fast and too liberal in calling something off-topic, but that's a gripe for a different thread.

Edited by taikishi

Questions the team has been asking ever since...

Honestly?

I think it's abhorrent to lock a topic EXCEPT one that has devolved to the point that it needs to be locked to keep from devolving further OR one that's hasn't had action in months/years that's experienced necromancy. Any other topic? It's going to die off on its own naturally. That's been my experience on every other forum since the late '90s. There is absolutely no need/reason to lock a news or rumor thread, or any other discussion that hasn't turned into a flame war or some other toxic conversation.

I also think the mod team is too fast and too liberal in calling something off-topic, but that's a gripe for a different thread.

Thank you for your feedback!

Happy hobbying!

BCC

Edited by battle captain corpus