C'tan base size

angrom

So with the new shard of the void dragon dwarfing the nightbringer and other ctan is there a chance for a rework of the nightbringer model?

More importantly as the nightbringer is currently on 40mm base, are we expected or is it better to rebase on a larger one match the new void dragon?

I'd like a new Nightbringer, though the old one is great still. Whether they do I don't know. More likely to get the Outsider before remakes of the existing two.

There's certainly no expectation to rebase models that have been sold by GW with certain sized bases. In fact, I've even pointed out to the GW events team at a tournament I'm using the original 25mm bases with some of my lead models from the mists of time, to which they replied they can't expect us not to use miniatures or bases that came with them which we paid for.

They did advise however, to bring a spare base or 2 the correct size if someone is unhappy with it. This shouldn't be relevant for the Nightbringer since it hasn't been replaced by a new model, however.