North China Open - 2k

Morticon

Also, small, but important correction!!  it's not one unit that is pushed into assault doc. It's all Character and Core units within 6"  - so be careful of putting him next to your shooty support- or you lose the AP bonus there, too. 

That's Corbulo only, normal priest you pick one unit within 6" and that gets assault doctrine. Corbulo is all units within 6". 

Good catch!!!My bad. 

So you can interrupt with counter attack even though your hut with a fight last? Hope that's true, I could have killed the silent king in 1 combat round had I known

Just checked again and found the reference - it should actually not be possible to interrupt, I think. The rewording of the change last abilities made me confuse the rules...

Counter offensive states that you select one of your eligible units to fight, but the Judiciar simply states 'cannot fight' and is very clear. Suppression fire blocks the "select" part of the counter offensive stratagem as that unit can't be selected until all eligible units have fought. Technically making this unit not eligible?

If GW were nice, they'd pop this in an FAQ since a 1-CP stratagem overrides a 2-CP stratagem from the core rulebook...

Sure is a nice deterrent for charging units though, since it lasts until the start of your next turn.