If you were stuck on an island for one year...

BLACK BLΠFLY

If I don't say Interrogator Stobz the chaplains will take me away and I'll never be seen again.

Good news Stobz is a legend so you'd have a blast.

Just be prepared to do a lot of press ups!

I am already stuck on an island, but I guess you meant a deserted one.
I am not sure which one I would choose.
Which one do you think would be better to have some deep and strange conversations from a safe distance? Because I am either as a silent as a tomb or talking until I am out of breath and I know both situations can prove annoying to people and annoyed mods is the last thing I want.

I ain't going to no deserted island unless they send HEB.

And if I get to choose the island, I'd choose England so that I could go to Warhammer World (and maybe buy some Forge World products without having to give up a major organ or limb).

I ain't going to no deserted island unless they send HEB.And if I get to choose the island, I'd choose England so that I could go to Warhammer World (and maybe buy some Forge World products without having to give up a major organ or limb).

You’re in luck because the WW Forgeworld store also accepts minor organs as payment.

If I don't say Interrogator Stobz the chaplains will take me away and I'll never be seen again.

Good news Stobz is a legend so you'd have a blast.

Just be prepared to do a lot of press ups!

Oh my gods the mans a BEAST! Stobz is a machine!

I’d advise Captain Idaho or WarriorFish. Both enjoy a beverage and can chat hobby for hooooouuurrrssss!

BCC

I ain't going to no deserted island unless they send HEB.

And if I get to choose the island, I'd choose England so that I could go to Warhammer World (and maybe buy some Forge World products without having to give up a major organ or limb).

it has to be a deserted isle but there could be a nice forgeworld catalog to look at.

Can I choose myself? I'd rather spare other human beings the suffering that is me when I haven't eaten and I'm Hangry (hungry angry, the worst kind)

Well the second person can always prove useful when you are hungry ;)

Remember than hunting/fishing works better in coordinated groups and if that doesn't work, you always have the useless person that is stuck there with you to eat :D

Not sure if I should be happy or sad that my name hasn't come up :biggrin.:

You can get stuck with me. If you refrain from killing me, I can certainly be useful. We could speak about hobby stuff, conquer a few nearby islands, achieve world domination... wait I think I deviated a bit already from the point and I am not even stranded yet :)

Not sure if I should be happy or sad that my name hasn't come up :biggrin.:

You can get stuck with me. If you refrain from killing me, I can certainly be useful. We could speak about hobby stuff, conquer a few nearby islands, achieve world domination... wait I think I deviated a bit already from the point and I am not even stranded yet :)

I'm game, first, Isla-del-Xenith, then the Scorpi-peligo, then the World.