Whisperings that DR is being changed in the next codex.

Ishagu

Well, well, well

I was 100% correct

I guess that everyone in this topic who attacked me for no reason should apologise lol

How pathetic are you really ? I hope you are not older than 20...

This is thread number two where you want an apology for previous comments, most of which were not at all attacking you. Bloody High School drama.

Calm yourself. Have a sense of humour
Congrats for being right for a change, a surprise when usually you are full of crap with most of your rumors most of the time :) must be that unhealthy love for the boys in blue, how's that for humour

This will be an interesting rule to get used to, certain things will be annoying like mortal wounds no longer being able to be saved against but -1 from damage should help against armies that stack d2 weapons in it. The most interesting thing though will be if GW bypass this with later armies somehow negating it somehow how they made a big deal in later editions like with fear only to suddenly make all armies like marines fearless.

I wonder what the plague surgeon will be like in the codex, maybe he'll actually be a decent maybe make it somehow stack. Wish we would just get shown Poxwalkers already want to see what they are like

Edited by Plaguecaster