Convergence of Dominion

Frostglaive

Actually when i 1st saw them i was like, golly gee, 120ppm for something that does literally nothing, and you need a min of 3?????

But actually, they are 40ppm, for something that still does pretty much nothing...buut you could possibly deepstrike these things into opponents back field late game,

Also they are 6 power level, so for 1CP you could set them up in reserve then bring them on the table edge. 

Also is there a rule that says buildings cant charge?? Could be hilarious to have one of them charge across the table...but im pretty sure there must be a rule that says buildings cant charge.

Finally, both iron warriors and imperial fists will thank you for taking them as they finally get to use their most useless legion trait.

These are objective holders, scarabs are probably better, but having a 10W, T8 model with objec secured could i suppose be useful

Big ol' door stops and/or paperweight? In that they're pretty sturdy. So you just teleport them to block the fastest route to objectives and laugh as your opponents slow troops spend 2 turns walking around it. They aren't trivial to kill so anything your opponent puts into getting rid of it is stuff not shooting all your non-paperweight and/or doorstoppy units.

They're definitely not good but they aren't useless.

I have used them. I had a list with only one HQ and I brought them to make sure I could spread dynastic codes around.

I had pretty bad dice with them, but they helped me keep a battered unit of warriors in the fight all game with that +2 ld, they let me get maximum use out of my dynastic codes and they took some pot shots at enemies that strayed too close to my side of the table.

They are certainly fun, and more useful than you would think since they can block enemy movement and LOS just by getting in the way. What I would call them is Niche, most lists won't have use for them, but some will.

Edited by Link2edition