Will we see chapter shoulder pads with new Primaris kits?

Axineton

Been thinking about this lately. With the deathwatch kits that are out there, namely the 10 man kill team box and others that contain chapter shoulder badges/ Pauldrons does anyone think we’ll get chapter shoulder badges for Primaris kits? As far as I know there’s always the Primaris upgrade sprues to fall back on but there’s not really a plethora of choice if you want to use those. 

Also how about getting a Primaris specific deathwatch upgrade? The current upgrade sprue has a chest piece that’s redundant if you only want Primaris. Not sure about the sword that’s on it either. 

just a silly rambling I’ve been thinking about this past week. 

We will not see a new deathwatch shoulder pad sprue.

The current ones in the Veteran box are more than enough to build 16 models worth of chapters.
There is not a need to have a primaris sprue beyond needing more gravis / terminator pads. That's not worth it to GW to make a new sprue when if you want 5 pads you need to buy 3 upgrade kits worth. To GW, that's just money. If you don't need the extra lefties, trust me, you will find times in your hobby where you run out and you're like "damnit!"