Alternate Daemonettes/ fiends

Those look interesting - very tree like. Given your thread title, I take it the half-spiders will be fiends?

I used dryads - so hopefully the paint makes them look more like slaaneshi nightmares coalescing from darkness rather than shrubbery :)

Yes, fiends look good to me - decent speed, wounds and 2 damage for a marine meta.

• 2 weeks later...

I dunno if you seen the new AOS slaanesh previews. One of the sets let's you make the warriors into possessed style and has some really cool heads and other bits that would be good for making more 1 off models in your army.

I love that dude hiding. I imagine he's fighting his will to not be tempted by the voices and visions of all his most fantasized thoughts coming from the keeper of Secrets

• 2 weeks later...

I dunno if you seen the new AOS slaanesh previews. One of the sets let's you make the warriors into possessed style and has some really cool heads and other bits that would be good for making more 1 off models in your army.

I love that dude hiding. I imagine he's fighting his will to not be tempted by the voices and visions of all his most fantasized thoughts coming from the keeper of Secrets

Yeah , I saw the twinsouls previewed. I think that they will be great possessed for the EC!

Are those spider chicks actual full models or they kitbashed with the goblin spider?

They are wizkids d&d driders, with the dark elf bit chopped off and the dryad(“daemonette”) added in its place.

Also, making a bit of progress on the keeper!

1087519_sm-.jpeg