My Third, and Final Guilliman.

Prot

Who's crazy enough to paint 2 of these, sell them with a huge army, then paint a third for their own army? Crazy I know, and I think this is my favourite one!

Finished my third and final Guilliman.

Guilliman-Prot-Side-1-1.jpg?resize=1004%

Some of the flame sword osl.

Guilliman-Prot-Front-1.jpg?resize=1024%2

More pics/close ups: https://prot40k.wpcomstaging.com/2020/12/04/hobby-update-roboute-guilliman-completed/

Can I commission a fourth? Cheers, thanks, I'll send you the deets.

Thanks but I think considering my speed issues, I'd make about a dollar an hour on something like this. I just took my lessons learned on the first two, and this might be a rare time where I'm really happy with how it turned out. 

The face took longer than I wanted. I don't like the bone structure the scuplter gave him so it was a week of trying to recontour the facial structure a bit through the colour. The eyes as well.. I wanted them blue, and they finally are without looking bad. :)

looks sick as always bro

can we talk about that gun his gauntlet has? it looks like a plasma muzzle... but a bolter.. whats going on there in the background/fluff?

the base looks great. the armor/lenses of the csm is well done. 

The Hand of Dominion? This was Guilliman's original weapons, pre heresy were slightly different but could pack a wallop:

Guilliman_space_battle.jpg

Here we see him one shotting Word Bearer heads like a volley ball at an Ultramar company BBQ.

Since then Cawl got involved, evolved the glove to the Hand of Dominion we see now with a side mount affixed to them. The Hand of Dominion is not to be confused with the Gauntlets of Ultramar which have their own weird back ground. (Calgar wears them now.)