Custodes and Inquisitor rules clarification

Skywrath

So in the upcoming tournament, I'm planning on running Custodes with Eisenhorn (mostly for the 2 denies). Then I thought, why not make the most of him, and started looking closer at his psychic powers. One of which was called Psychic Pursuit - an ability that essentially ignores look out sir rule. However that rule says that an ORDO unit has to be selected in order to do so, which typically means himself (as there are no other ORDO units in my list). So with this in mind, is it possible for that psychic power to be put on a Custodes, with the reasoning as that keyword in that list changes to IMPERIUM as an Inquisitor is included in my list? 

So in the upcoming tournament, I'm planning on running Custodes with Eisenhorn (mostly for the 2 denies). Then I thought, why not make the most of him, and started looking closer at his psychic powers. One of which was called Psychic Pursuit - an ability that essentially ignores look out sir rule. However that rule says that an ORDO unit has to be selected in order to do so, which typically means himself (as there are no other ORDO units in my list). So with this in mind, is it possible for that psychic power to be put on a Custodes, with the reasoning as that keyword in that list changes to IMPERIUM as an Inquisitor is included in my list? 

No, because it specifically targets an ORDO unit, it must be one of those (so something like Henchmen etc)

Also, the key word for your list is technically still adeptus custodes, as the Inquisitor has his own rules for slotting into an imperium detachment - however this has zero bearing on the psychic power rules.