Popularity?

INKS

The model that became Yvraine, according to legend, was supposed to have been Malys. And the look does fit.

Malys was a poisoner; including her in your army improved your army's poison weapons. Lhameans did the same thing, so if you include them as well, your poison was deadly. I think Malys also had a piece of wargear that was the crystalized heart of a Keeper of Secrets if memory serves...

Been a long time since I read any of the old dexes... I don't like doing it, because it reminds me how much we've lost. More news coming soon though. Here's hoping.

• 3 weeks later...

I love the fluff and own a small force of Drukhari but I never play them. Painting them (and magnetizing them!) kills my soul, they are too small and detailed for me to paint... that in combination with how many special rules you need to remember and how "soupy" even their mono-dexes are prevents me from ever seeing myself amassing enough of them to become a Drukhari player. Maybe if I ever have enough excess income that commissioning an army of them seems like a reasonable idea.

Edited by Schurge