Anyone Retrofitting Foetid Drones to flesh mowers?

Debauchery101

Here's the 1st of two im doing. If you've kitbashed or scratch built a flesh mower to the ETB drone please share.

This was pretty simple. Some plascard blades drilled to fit on the plastube. End caps are Ambot legs. The arms are from venom crawler legs. Some green stuff to add a bit of flesh and gap cover. Its pretty basic but works. I'd love to see something with a chain drive or an old school push mower

j9WTc47.jpg

S37U4mx.jpg

ZSWBeUI.jpg

That’s an awesome conversion mate!

I tried magnetizing mine. The problem was the flesh mower weighed so much that it almost didn’t work with the size of the magnets I used. I’ve thought about just gluing them in.

I have three. Two easy to build and one regular kit. Are flesh mowers the best load out? Should I convert to two flesh mowers? Or is one good?

I currently have 2 with spitters (etb), 1 with mower, and 1 with HBL. I will be converting 1 of the spitters to a mower. I don’t know if I would ever run 3 mowers, but 2 I could manage more often. I still like the HBL, but the spitter I would throw forward to spread the -1T and plink at 1W models.