Contagions question

Bulwyf

So my friend and I are reading the rules differently and we can't find anywhere this is clarified.

We both agree that all DG units get the -1 T contagion. The disagreement is what units get the specific plague company contagion. Is it only the warlord or who you let have a warlord trait that gets it? Or does every unit in that plague company also get it so you have two contagions on each unit? Or just two contagions on the warlord or character with warlord trait?

Only the character with the trait gets the contagion in addition to the contagion (Nurgle's Gift) that everybody else has. The wording is ironclad ("This Warlord has the following ability:"). It is possible to give the effects of the Warlord's unique contagion to another unit temporarily by using the Flash Outbreak stratagem though.

Only the character with the trait gets the contagion in addition to the contagion (Nurgle's Gift) that everybody else has. The wording is ironclad ("This Warlord has the following ability:"). It is possible to give the effects of the Warlord's unique contagion to another unit temporarily by using the Flash Outbreak stratagem though.

That's what I thought but thanks for the clarification as a neutral third party.