Angron for 9th

techsoldaten

lol whelp new rumor saying WE for 9th so maybe well find out sooner rather than later.....maybe......hopefulyyy.....pleaseeee

Gotta happen at some point, and with CSM held back so far it seems very likely that WE and/or EC will get something. Will be really disappointed if I have to wait another 3-5 years for EC but won't complain about any major CSM release.

Goes without saying that "in 9th" could still be 2-3 years away, potentially

Edited by Marshal Loss

Yes agreed I feel liek if it were this year it would have said this year but specially was 9th so maybe pulling a magnus TS last codex release before 10th lol then EC in 10th. It’s like Valrak knew I was on the edge of going all in again andddd boom 9th rumors. I hope angron looks exactly how he’s shown int he siege. lol, I love that illustration

What is the rumor? Is it just that WE are coming in 9th?

Yes not specific but its Valrak and a source he seems to trust. Not looking too much into it but its always great to hear

Well if valrak said I’ll believe it. As far as I know his info has never been wrong. I think I hear the hype train in the distance…

It's interesting because he also seemed like he knew something about Emperor's Children quite recently as well. Wonder if we could get both in the same edition...

Time to start saving up my pennies. :P

I think that has been taken wrong, probably my fault, I know nothing about EC, I’ve heard new Chaos stuff and of course a World Eater codex :)

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

So we've seen for WH+ that there might be a Khornate Terminator Lord, which may give some credence that something might be happening here.

Personally, I was hoping for Fulgrim and the Emperor's Children, but Angron and the World Eaters are growing on me, so I'll be in on that if it happens first.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Isn't he basically the big daddy of all bloodthirsters in 40K?  If so, it would be interesting to see how they would differentiate him from the bloodthirster model, which one would expect to be thematically and aesthetically very similar.

Isn't he basically the big daddy of all bloodthirsters in 40K?  If so, it would be interesting to see how they would differentiate him from the bloodthirster model, which one would expect to be thematically and aesthetically very similar.

He certainly looks closer to a BT than the other Primarchs look to the greater daemons of other gods. He does have a slightly more techno look with the Nails still clearly visible.

tumblr_pdrlgbtMUp1ummjd5o1_1280.jpg

Should Khârn even be in the worldeaters codex? You know cause he broke it an all betraying and such? Hehe

He should just be in the CSM dex but he won't.

He'll be in the World Eaters codex. Last I've heard lore wise he's building up a huge force (passively) by crusading and killing

He certainly looks closer to a BT than the other Primarchs look to the greater daemons of other gods. He does have a slightly more techno look with the Nails still clearly visible.

tumblr_pdrlgbtMUp1ummjd5o1_1280.jpg

I hope when we do get Angron we get him in the coughing pose we see here. 

Should Khârn even be in the worldeaters codex? You know cause he broke it an all betraying and such? Hehe

He should just be in the CSM dex but he won't.

He'll be in the World Eaters codex. Last I've heard lore wise he's building up a huge force (passively) by crusading and killing

Ahriman is in the thousand sons codex, and he kind of screwed his legion over. Typhus screwed the DG over in the warp making them pledge to nurgle. There's a trend in chaos with the second in command screwing stuff up haha.

Ahriman is in the thousand sons codex, and he kind of screwed his legion over. Typhus screwed the DG over in the warp making them pledge to nurgle. There's a trend in chaos with the second in command screwing stuff up haha.

Most of these characters were introduced in 2nd or 3rd edition and were exemplars of their respective legions. Back then there was no prospect of Primarchs being released so their 2nd in commands became their stand-ins and their stories had to be tied in to both the fate and nature of their legions. They were proxies for their Primarchs. 20 years on and this fluff had to be adhered to by BL.

Yeah but Magnus forgave Ahriman when he called his sons back in fury of magnus against the space wolves. Typhus I don't know if the legion even knows he did it on purpose?

kharns betrayal was kinda front and center and loudly proclaimed. He also seems to keep actively killing any form of leadership in the worldeaters that could try to bring the legion together.

Edited by Hathor42

• 1 month later...