Transfers

Brother Ramael

Inspired by fellow brothers in other forums, I started looking for transfers for my DA.... except that it's quite hard to find any, given the unhortodox symbols and colours for our squad markings.

Does anyone knows any avenue for procuring them, outside of buying even more minis from GW or razing ebay?

All of our box kits will come with them - Ravenwing Bike Squad, Deathwing Knights, Ravenwing Command Squad, the new Combat Patrol box, etc.

The Indomitus box came with a section for DA, as did Dark Imperium, so you may be able to ask any friends that got those boxes for the DA portion of the transfer sheet.

I don't know of a separate way to acquire them as of now.

The separate Ravenwing Upgrade Sprue could come with a transfer sheet, but I don't know. I have not purchased that separately as of now.

Edited by WrathOfTheLion

The standard third party places like chapter customizer didn't have our style of battleline decals the last time I looked.

Indomitus or Dark Imperium is probably your best bet if you know anyone that got it. I know I have a friend that's going to hook me up with the DA section so I have some more of the newer decals that came with that.

The last time I looked at ebay, a copy of the indomitus transfer sheet sold for around 5-6 USD, and will cover quite a bit.

The standard third party places like chapter customizer didn't have our style of battleline decals the last time I looked.

Indomitus or Dark Imperium is probably your best bet if you know anyone that got it. I know I have a friend that's going to hook me up with the DA section so I have some more of the newer decals that came with that.

The last time I looked at ebay, a copy of the indomitus transfer sheet sold for around 5-6 USD, and will cover quite a bit.

Yeah it seems my best bet is to check amongst those that bought the box.... Thanks all!