Loyalist Emperors Children chapter tactics

jeremy1391

Also don’t sleep on blood angels for a chapter. If you plan lots of infantry and jump packs they have some pretty useful rules.

You can represent palatine blades pretty perfectly with sanguinary guard for example.

That’s my plan!

I have 20 palantine blades with jump packs, 10 Phoenix terminators which I will probably run as relic terminators with lightning claws, 30 MK4 assault marines with shields and various close combat weapons to run as vets, 30 tactical marines, a fire raptor, a storm eagle, 6 jet bikes, 3 javelin speeders, a Caestus, apothecary with jump pack, apothecary on foot, various characters, like 4 different banner guys on foot/jump pack, 10 destroyers which I will probably run as death company.... so yea pretty solid options

Also don’t sleep on blood angels for a chapter. If you plan lots of infantry and jump packs they have some pretty useful rules.

You can represent palatine blades pretty perfectly with sanguinary guard for example.

That’s my plan!

I have 20 palantine blades with jump packs, 10 Phoenix terminators which I will probably run as relic terminators with lightning claws, 30 MK4 assault marines with shields and various close combat weapons to run as vets, 30 tactical marines, a fire raptor, a storm eagle, 6 jet bikes, 3 javelin speeders, a Caestus, apothecary with jump pack, apothecary on foot, various characters, like 4 different banner guys on foot/jump pack, 10 destroyers which I will probably run as death company.... so yea pretty solid options

... any more photos :whistling:

• 2 weeks later...

That is a lot of edges, I feel your pain brother. The purple is lovely, and you've got a couple darker plates to break it up which is spot on.

For me personally EC means more gold, but saying that I'm not sure where you could add it looking at the model. I remember the description of the Firebird in Fulgrim (Stormbird rather than Stormeagle but close enough!) made it sound like flying jewelry. 

• 3 weeks later...