My first necron models

Captain Coolpants

• 2 weeks later...

Love the scorpions. The Chronomancer is a great conversion too, but I think maybe it might work better to give him some sort of whip tail legs instead of the tripod thing. I was thinking of using the whips from the wraith kit for this, though I haven't got round to it, and making a technomaner with that tripod leg style.

Fiiinally got around to painting one! My new phones picture processing is very off. Which is strange considering its a top of the line phone. So not a single colour seems really true to life unlike my old phone. I attempted these on the pro mode (no idea how to use it properly) . Its close enough lol.

gallery_80056_16938_1188654.jpg

gallery_80056_16938_215112.jpg

Edited by Captain Coolpants

WoW it's been a while since i looked here and boy you've been busy :laugh.: ... 

Dang those scorpions wraiths are sweet, i wish i'd done that to my 3 but hey...future ideas :thumbsup:

your paint work is great and the bronze/silver combo is still looking cool.

have you added any thing to your lord model?, I think his face is asking for a bright coloured stripe of your favourite faction colour right down the middle there :cool.:

perhaps a gold stripe with turquoise trim?...

Cheers, Mithril

• 2 weeks later...

Bank Holiday today here, so finally had a chance to actually do something! Was a mess trying to set all the legs, but its a cool model! Although I Have no idea why I even glued the antennae on. They will 100% break off.

Hopefully get a chance to paint the thing in the next year lol.

gallery_80056_16938_1466656.jpg

gallery_80056_16938_683963.jpg

gallery_80056_16938_1031942.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks! I really like the model. I'm considering getting another. You should definitely get one if you can lol.

I wanted more bronze, but I've painted all the shoulder and back armour/plates of everything else canoptek alloy, so it would look off having bronze on the top instead of silver. In my opinion anyways

Ive been a busy boy today! I slightly changed my tombstalker to add a bit more bronze on the back.

And I finished up my spider triarch stalker. I think i went a little overboard with the glow in the middle aha. Im not too fond of the top rear abdomen though. Not too sure what to do with it.

Hidden Content

gallery_80056_16938_1278366.jpg

gallery_80056_16938_223707.jpg

gallery_80056_16938_1449976.jpg

gallery_80056_16938_1086222.jpg

gallery_80056_16938_470320.jpg